Bafta-nominated TV presenter, Angellica Bell, has been confirmed as the host for the Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards 2018.
Angellica started out on CBBC before moving on to primetime entertainment and lifestyle programmes. She is now one of BBC The One Show’s longest serving reporters.
There are now only 2 days remaining to enter this year’s Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards 2018 and employers, apprentices, schools and training providers are being urged to submit their entries by the Friday 6 July 2018 deadline. Tables are on sale as well as sponsorship opportunities for the awards which will take place on Thursday 15 November 2018 at West Midland Safari Park.
Now in their fifth year, the Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards have gone from strength to strength, with a record attendance of 360 people present at last year’s awards.
The 2018 Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards will celebrate 12 awards recognising the county’s most successful apprentices, schools, training providers and apprentice employers.
- School of the Year – sponsored by Worcestershire Training Provider Association
- Intermediate Level Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Level Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by Southco Manufacturing
- Higher Level Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by University of Worcester
- Worcestershire Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd
- Newcomer Apprenticeship Employer of the Year
- Small Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (< 50 employees) – sponsored by Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
- Medium Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (> 50 employees) – sponsored by CP Foods UK Ltd
- Large Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (> 250 employees) – sponsored by Amada UK
- Apprenticeship Ambassador of the Year – sponsored by West Midlands Apprenticeship Ambassador Network
- Training Provider of the Year – sponsored by Sanctuary Group
- Worcestershire Apprenticeship Employer of the Year – sponsored by Worcester Bosch
Once again, the two main awards are being sponsored by: Worcester Bosch for Worcestershire Apprenticeship Employer of the Year and Yamazaki Mazak (UK) Ltd for Worcestershire Apprentice of the Year.
For more information about apprenticeships locally and to enter this year’s Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards, visit the Worcestershire Apprenticeships website, www.worcsapprenticeships.org.uk before the 6 July 2018 deadline.
To submit your nomination, enquire about sponsorship opportunities, and book your table for the awards, email email@example.com
Join the conversation on Twitter using #WorcsApprentice