An event has been created to help guide Worcestershire businesses gain access to grants focusing on energy efficiency, growth and innovation.
On the 25th February at 9:30am the Green Grants for Worcestershire Businesses Showcase Event will take you through the number of programmes and grant providers that are available to those considering green solutions and approaches.
This FREE event will introduce you to the top grant funding and support schemes available in Worcestershire, that can support you in:
- Accessing business grants for energy efficiency, growth and innovation
- Accessing advice, support and funding to develop & commercialise green products and services
- Reducing costs and driving down the environmental impact of your business – save energy = save cash whilst building genuine and valuable green credentials
- Business Energy Efficiency Programme (BEEP)offer FREE energy and resource assessments and grants of up to £20,000 for small and medium sized enterprises in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin, Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
- Low Carbon Opportunities Programme offer FREE renewable energy assessments and grants for small and medium sized enterprises in Worcestershire and LOCOP – Innovation, supporting businesses who are helping others to be green.
- Public Energy Efficiency Programme provides support for organisations to improve the energy efficiency of their public buildings
- ATETAwho offers ERDF funded advice and technical support to eligible SMEs to support Low Carbon Energy innovation through the University of Birmingham.
- WMGteams up with a large business and a partner organisation to collaborate with five or more SMEs creating a network dedicated to helping each other grow through sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Also hear from the Midlands Energy Hub, Natural Networks, Worcestershire Business Central and Support towards Net Zero.
This event teams up with funding from other organisation demonstrating the great low carbon opportunities for businesses in Worcestershire.
This is part of the County Council’s commitment to creating a thriving low carbon economy which supports the creation of jobs and stimulates investment across the county. There are also a number of clean growth grants are available to encourage local businesses to become greener and cut costs for 2021.
If you would like to find out more information about these grants, contact the Worcestershire Business Central team.
To register for the Green Grants event on the 25th, visit the website here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/clean-growth-worcestershire-tickets-137764032931
The above programmes are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).