The C2S Business Growth series of workshops have been designed to take you on a journey to understand what is currently happening within your organisation and how to best position yourself for future success around 5 key areas:
• Workshops 1, 2 and 5 look to provide insights into strategy and execution. There is a saying that ‘Strategy without execution is a dream. And execution without a strategy is a nightmare’. Let’s make sure we have an executable strategy and robust plans in place for delivery.
• Workshops 3 and 4 examine the way the organisation interacts with customers, both internally and externally, how you position your offering, and understand how best to sell your products and services.
You can join all of the programme, or you can attend those workshops which are currently a priority for you/your team.
This series of workshops are aimed at owners/directors and senior managers who are looking to be in the best position to maximize opportunities in 2024, and to react quickly to a volatile marketplace. There will, however, still be many opportunities available to those that are agile and forward thinking.
Deciding which ways to grow needs to be intentional — not driven by luck. Be intentional and join us for these insightful and practical series of workshops.
To develop an effective marketing strategy you first need to understand who your customers are. Going beyond what that data tells us and getting under the skin of the differences in attitude and behaviour of your customers. Understanding who your customers are helps develop more resonant creative work which in turn makes your marketing more cost effective.
This workshop will cover:
• Understanding and defining who your customers are
• Developing a preferred customer hierarchy
• How to select the right channels to engage with them
• How to create messages that articulate your product/service and resonate with your audience/s
The session will be facilitated by Heather Westgate, Director, We Are Marketing:
Heather Westgate has been a marketer for 30 plus years. In 1996 she founded TDA, an industry recognised, award winning, strategic direct marketing agency delivering insight driven marketing solutions in the B2B, Retail, Financial Services, Charity and Not for Profit sectors.
In April 2014 recognising the changing needs of clients, she created We Are Marketing, a dynamic project-based marketing hub which delivers effective marketing strategy, planning, creative concepts right through to collateral execution for large, mid-sized corporates and SMEs.
Heather regularly runs marketing workshops for LEP Growth Hubs, is a Mentor for Enterprise Nation. She is a DMA Awards Committee Member, DMA Awards Chair of Judges and Grand Prix Judge. Also an Honorary Life Member of the Institute of Direct Marketing. Mentor and Coach to University Students, Patron of the Graham Robertson Trust, Advisor to the Big Book Crit, Member of the Heritage Lottery Fund Project Advisory Group.
For fun, Heather tries to cook (not going to make MasterChef), rescues cats (currently eight), walking the dogs, riding her son’s horse and being chief taxi driver for him, taking him to his various eventing and Tetrathlon competitions.
Register your place here.