On 13th March, at Sixways Stadium, Worcestershire County Council are bringing together local businesses and Industry experts to present and discuss Innovation & Technology.
Through thought-provoking discussions and talks, attendees will hear the latest thinking from inspiring speakers and local businesses regarding their own innovation journeys, detailed below:
– Innovate UK will be providing some exciting updates regarding the accessing of funded support for UK businesses to support and progress their innovation.
– Artificial Intelligence in Innovation will be addressed by Paul McGillivray of Remote, Paul has over 23 years as a tech co-founder and Chief Technology Officer and has spearheaded digital transformation projects for brands like Sony and Tesco
– A Case Study from Natalie Wadley of 3D Changemaker will give insight of their innovative journey since starting the business in 2017 and being named Best 3D Concrete Printing Company (UK) 2022.
– Jim Shirley, the founder of FundingHero, a tech platform that teaches strategic investment readiness, educates startups and scaleups on how to raise high-growth funding.
– A panel session with Worcestershire businesses on building a culture of innovation – led by Nigel Hall, Chair/NED/Advisor and Mentor to Startup & Scaleup Founder/Entrepreneurs in Tech
– Simon Hill, CEO & Founder of Wazoku will be the Keynote speaker addressing how to approach Innovation at Scale. Wazoku have worked globally with organisations such as NASA, Nissan and GSK and are continuing to strengthen their own innovation offering and follow their mission to Change the World, One idea at a time.
There will also be support stands in attendance from:
– Hereford & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
– Worcestershire Growth Hub
– Innovation Alliance West Midlands
– Made Smarter
– Innovate UK (who will be offering the change to register interest for a follow-on support clinic)
The event will also be a great chance to network and learn about the support available to businesses throughout the county. Join us to network over breakfast and enjoy an information filled and inspiring morning.
Further details are to be announced over the following weeks so please keep your eyes peeled on our social media channels and your emails.
Register your place here.