Thu 7th Dec 2023 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Wyre Forest House, Kidderminster, DY11 7WF
Wyre Forest House
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Join BetaDen for this exciting workshop where take a deep dive into the Mobile App development journey and how Mobile Apps can integrate into your business.
This is part 1 of a 2-part series of workshops. Click here to view Part 2.
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay ahead in the digital era. In today’s fast-paced digital landscape, mobile apps have become the heartbeat of successful businesses. They are more than just a trend; they’re a necessity. Apps offer an unparalleled opportunity to connect with customers, streamline processes, and boost revenue. From e-commerce giants to local start-ups, businesses of all sizes are harnessing the potential of apps to stay competitive in the market.
Whether it’s enhancing customer experiences, optimising internal operations, or reaching wider audiences, apps are the driving force behind modern business innovation. Join us for this workshop and discover how you can leverage this mobile app revolution to propel your business to new heights! Whether you’re a start-up or an established company, apps can revolutionise the way you engage with customers and streamline operations.
This workshop will cover:
- Introduction to Building a Mobile App
- Purpose of the App
- Benefits of App vs Website
- Internal App vs External App
- Native Apps or Cross Platform
- Different Frameworks and coding languages
- Challenges of the Update Process
- Challenges of Offline (No Internet Connection)
- Logging into an account within the App
- App Design on a Phone vs Tablet
- App Store review process
- How to brief your App designer and App programmer
- Deployment Solutions
- Challenges of Hardware updates
Outcome for Attendees: A structured document on how to put their app together and what they want and do not want.
Places for this workshop are limited, please register your place using this link.