Is your business interested in engaging with the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS)? Are you a voluntary sector organisation seeking to work with a local business? If so, book now for FinditinWorcestershire’s November breakfast meeting and you can explore opportunities to work together in Worcestershire.
Join FinditinWorcestershire on Tuesday 15 November to:
- Hear from local business leaders, the voluntary and community sector and Worcestershire County Council about the benefits of working together, and why this is an important part of corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Learn about the County Council’s vision to use public procurement to adopt commissioning that will enable the local VCS to participate in its service delivery
- Meet local VCS organisations and learn more about volunteering, sharing skills and resources, sponsorship and advice
- Explore opportunities to work together and collaborate
- Network over a free breakfast and meet businesses from all sectors
A networking event for all sectors
More and more members are attending our meetings whatever the topic, to take advantage of the networking opportunities the room has to offer! It’s informal, making it easy to talk business and build valuable connections with other companies from a range of sectors.
This event is geared towards promoting links between local companies and the voluntary and community sector and is committed to encouraging the local business community to support and work with VCS organisations and vice versa.
It is also a fantastic opportunity for the VCS to come and find out how FinditinWorcestershire can help you with our dedicated VCS/Social Value pages.
** Please note that this event is in the Ricoh Suite – this is our usual room which was formerly named Pitch View Suite. **