The Export Academy have released a workshop ‘Leading on communication’, when presenting what you do as a business. The workshop has been created to help staff who feel anxious and incompetent address these challenges when presenting what their business strategy is. This workshop will empower people to inspire confidence in the way they communicate.
Join the export academy’s trainer Mike Kelly in this session where he will offer his techniques that work both virtually and for face to face interactions.
The session will cover the following:
- How do you lead a business pitch?
• Who is your target demographics?
• How to create a strong lasting first impression?
• What will be your legacy after that first meeting?
• How to create a story in your content?
• The good, the bad and the ugly of PowerPoint slides
To see more on this event and register your place, please visit our events page – Leading on Business Communication – Worcestershire Business Central (business-central.co.uk)