Skills Bootcamps offer flexible training courses for anyone 19+ who is looking to build up their skills or reskill themselves in their career.
They give people the opportunity to build up valuable sector-specific skills based on local employer demand and provide a direct path to a job on completion.
They are co-designed or shaped with employers to respond to their skills shortages.
This training is for adults who are either in work, self-employed, unemployed or returning to work after a break.
Skills Bootcamps are available for ANY local employers who are looking to reskill or upskill their staff to meet the needs of the business.
How could Skills Bootcamps help your business?:
- Develop a loyal and talented workforce with the skills you need quickly
- Futureproof your business in a rapidly changing labour market
- Improve your productivity; learners are motivated to learn new skills, provide new ideas and a fresh perspective
- Recruit staff with the right training and skills from the outset
- Get access to a pipeline of skilled adults by working with existing Skills Bootcamp providers
What is the cost of Skills Bootcamps?
Employers contribute to the cost of training if they want to use Skills Bootcamps to train their exisiting employees. Large businesses contribute 30% of the cost and Small and Medium (SME) businesses only 10%.
There is NO COST to employers who recruit individuals who have completed a Skills Bootcamp.
What areas does Skills Bootcamps cover?
Below you can find out more about the various Skills Bootcamps courses that are available for employers.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more about Skills Bootcamps and how your business can access this programme, contact the Worcestershire Growth Hub team who can help.
Simply fill out the form below and one of our team will get back to you.