Steak Festival Director, Paul Matthews, on the digital challenge for businesses in today’s market.
In the current age of on demand technology, the methods we use to communicate our brands have been radically transformed. Today, having a successful online presence requires multiple platforms and a ton of content sharing.
As web design has grown more sophisticated, your visitors are expecting much more than just a one-page contact form; they’re coming to your site to learn more about your company and to see if it appears trustworthy and professional.
Websites – social media sites in particular – are hungry beasts and they need feeding often and with a good mix of images and search engine friendly content. This can become a real headache to manage and can leave business owners considering if they should employ people to keep on Tweeting, posting to Facebook and blogging, to feed ‘the machine’. The additional cost can be prohibitive, but fortunately there’s another option; outsourcing.
Digital companies, can help support your business by:
- Building and hosting dynamic web sites that reflect your business, your brand identity and its personality
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to appeal to the likes of Google and Bing
- Social Media posts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Converting existing sites to a content managed platform (WordPress, Magento etc.)
- Managing sites that were developed elsewhere
- Email campaigns (HTML and plain text)
- If you need digital assistance, please get in touch – our friendly team will be more than happy to work with you and ease some of the pressure of maintaining an online presence.
Steak Festival are a digital agency offering web design & web development, HTML emails and all things digital, based in Droitwich, Worcestershire.