The Redundancy Process – 11th Feb 2021 – FREE Online Workshop
Unfortunately many businesses in Worcestershire may be having to consider redundancy. We understand that this is a hard decision and want to help you to make sure that the process is performed correctly. Working with HR Champions, this free workshop will take you through the full process and the possible alternative solutions.
This workshop has been developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Worcestershire region, developed and delivered by HR Champions. They specialise in HR support for SME’s through the South West.
Due to popular demand, HR Champions will be delivering a FREE 1 hour on-line workshop on ‘The Redundancy Process’ on the 11th February at 9 30 am.
The workshop is aimed at SMEs in the Worcestershire region who might be thinking about, or starting to consider Redundancies in the workplace.
The workshop will cover:
- The Business case for Redundancy – why is it important to have it written down
- The Legal Process
- When is a Redundancy unfair?
- What’s the purpose of consultation?
- Identifying pools and selection criteria
- Holding 121’s
- The Pitfalls
- Organisational Communications and mitigating the risk
- Alternatives to redundancy
- Questions & Answers