It is now only two weeks until the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Business Expo, sponsored by Hewett Recruitment, taking place on Thursday 6 October at the Three Counties Showground. Businesses from across the two counties are invited to network with 800 plus visitors, enjoy the 125 stand exhibition, and join 250 others at the morning’s networking breakfast.
For small businesses as well as large, the Expo is an excellent place to network with hundreds of people in one day. Penny Lowe from Wellington Consulting in Hereford attended the Expo in October 2015. She said: “On hearing about the Chamber Business Expo, I decided this would be a good way to meet a lot of local businesses in the shortest possible time. I was not disappointed. From attending for one morning, I found three local suppliers that I have been using ever since and gained customers as a result of the contacts made at the event.”
Adrian Barradell, Owner of Clarify Copywriting in Evesham, said: “Under one roof you’ll find pretty much every business that matters across the two counties”. Isla Buchanan, Projects Manager at ESP Ltd in Malvern, summed up the event well when she said: “Worcestershire are who we do business with and Worcestershire are here”.
Highlights of the Autumn Expo include:
- Networking Breakfast (8.00-9.30am) -attendees will be joined by keynote speaker, John Carr, Partner Manager at Facebook. John will be speaking on “The Evolution of Communication” (booking essential).
- 125 Stand Exhibition – visitors can explore the exhibition from 9.30am-3.00pm which showcases a variety of businesses from across the two counties.
- Networking Zone – sponsored by SME Solicitors
- Auto-Enrolment in the Workplace seminar (9.30-10.30am) – delivered by Johnson Fleming
- Two workshops delivered by Facebook (9.30-10.00am and 10.30-11.00am) – “Driving Growth With Facebook” and “Introduction to Instagram”.
- The Exporting is GREAT truck – the truck will be outside throughout the day, giving visitors the opportunity to meet the International Trade Team and attend one of the mini workshops.
- Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace Zone – this zone will be filled with interactive stands, offering visitors the chance to learn about the importance of Health and Wellbeing.
To view a full programme for the event, visit www.hwchamber.co.uk/expo. Businesses are asked to pre-register to attend the Expo, and places for the networking breakfast, seminars and workshops are limited. To book, please visit www.hwchamber.co.uk/expo, email email@example.com or phone 01905 673 612.